The Culp QC Pre-Funding Audit Program provides quality control services before the loan process begins to reduce errors, preempt fraudulent loan transactions, and prevent property overvaluations.
Using our fraud identification and prevention tools in hand with rigorous quality control procedures, Culp QC validates the authenticity of the loan application data and the property valuation with a 24- to 48-hour turnaround time.
The Culp QC Pre-Funding Audit Program provides substantial, timely information to mortgage lenders as a tool for making underwriting decisions, significantly improving detection to reduce fraudulent transactions.
Other pre-funding audit steps can be included to tailor the program to your needs.
- Compare borrower’s name and address to USPS database
- Verify accuracy of the borrowers’ social security number to the Social Security Administration database
- Validate borrower’s signature from file records at county offices
- Verify borrowers’ current employment
- Compare tax returns to those on file at the IRS
- Predict presence of property overestimation and land-flip schemes
- Ensure that all loan participants are not on various watch lists
- High-cost loan analysis
For additional information on the Culp QC Pre-Funding Audit Program, please contact Betsy Reynolds at 205-536-7715.